Ensure your decisions are grounded in sound research of theory and best practice.
Begin with the end in mind. What do you need and want to know? What methods are best suited to answering those questions? And how will you communicate results with stakeholders? As you consider embarking on a new research adventure - or conducting current program evaluation, allow us to collaborate with you to shed light on the process, including assistance with:
- interviewing internal stakeholders to formulate focused research questions
- reviewing relevant scholarly and professional literature
- assessing existing data capacity
- evaluating options for data collection and defining metrics
- defining sampling procedures
- designing and building instruments (surveys, interview and focus group protocols)
- analyzing collected data
- developing findings
- authoring written reports and/or visual presentations for stakeholder communication
Artifacts of research and evaluation work on which we've collaborated will be available on our View Projects page shortly!