Understanding of the big picture
and an eye for detail in logistics.
Once you have formalized your research plans, and the exciting work begins, consider the role of logistics and communication in the success of an initiative. Specialized study coordination services are available to meet your needs, including assistance with:
- choosing vendors for training sites and meal provisions
- obtaining documentation of informed consent
- supporting multi-site research plans through central communication and coordination
- developing centralized information sources for reference
- building virtual community among participants across sites
- keeping a pulse on initiative progress through accessible technical support
- working with an evaluator to encourage participation in interviews and focus groups
- coordinating stipend payments and travel reimbursements for participants
Consider study coordination services as a quality assurance measure and a public relations investment, helping you adhere to timelines, minimize attrition, and provide your participants with the best experience possible.