Aligning content and process to
meaningfully engage students in their learning.
What you teach and how you teach are critical components in the learning equation. Specialized services are available to meet your needs, including:
- designing courses and developing course content to reach prescribed goals
- creating curriculum crosswalks to highlight differences in old and new iterations of what is taught
- developing, evaluating, and adjusting pacing guides to maximize cross-curricular connections and efficiency
- developing digital resource libraries aligned to curriculum standards
- conducting curriculum audits to gauge alignment between written, taught, and assessed curriculum through the gathering and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- conducting vertical and horizontal analyses to ensure continuity and coherence across subjects and grade levels
- assisting with selection of curriculum programs and related materials (textbooks, supplemental resources, subscriptions)
- conducting classroom walk-throughs to gauge instructional quality and fidelity with instructional initiatives
- modeling instructional strategies on-site for teachers in their learning contexts
- integrating technology in instruction in ways that enhances learner experiences and achieves pedagogical goals
- designing sustained, job-embedded professional development for instructors that includes long-term support, coaching, and technical assistance
Consider curriculum and instruction services as an investment in the quality of teaching and learning processes, ensuring your students engage with developmentally-appropriate, relevant content through interactions with peers and high-quality instructors.